Six Seconds’ Coaching is a training process where we work individually with clients to put new learning into action. The process improves:
- Leadership Effectiveness
- Team Performance
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Change Management
Unlike many coaching approaches which are completely open-ended, the Six Seconds’ Coaching process follows a powerful change process with specific goals and deliverables. Each engagement begins with a contacting process between the client, coach, and the client’s supervisor (if applicable) defining critical results.
This initial contract is turned into a development plan used to structure the training and measure the outcome. Through regular coaching calls, assessments and other resources that support the client’s unique needs, our coaches monitor progress against objectives set in the plan and the organization’s desired outcomes. Our coaching is generally structured into a three-month program.
Our seasoned business coaches provide personalized, highly focused sessions to help clients review the current goals and priorities, assess progress, and identify both obstacles and opportunities for continued improvement. The client leaves each coaching session with several specific strategies and practices to implement.
- Our coaches have a deep understanding of emotional intelligence and have worked in this field for 5-15 years.
- They are great at asking questions and they are totally supportive of the client’s genuine commitment.
- They are incredibly insightful, honest, caring, and they have a good sense of humor.
- Most of all they are committed to practising the skills of emotional intelligence and supporting clients to do the same. Our coaches use and teach Six Seconds’ powerful EQ-In-Action model to help clients develop and apply emotional intelligence. This creates a process and framework that’s an invaluable take-away.