This 2-day Relationship Selling with EQ™ workshop is designed for sales employees who manage or are expected to manage a portfolio of customers. It is also relevant for those who have to continuously prioritize the importance and profitability of each customer within their key accounts portfolio. It will provide participants with powerful ideas that will help them build authentic and impactful relationships with customers resulting in higher profitability for organizations.
Relationship selling or key account development of major customers is critical to the success of any organization. It is in the larger order or higher value purchases from the customer relationship that valuably matters over the long term. Effective relationship management and strategic planning are critical skills needed to maximize customer potential. And at the heart of these customer relationships are the emotional dynamics that influence customers’ decisions to buy or not to buy.
This 2-day program will provide participants with practical and effective sales strategies combined with state-of-the-art emotional intelligence techniques to ensure that customer relationships are nurtured into highly valuable business partnerships where sales employees are seen as trustworthy and credible resources rather than ‘just another supplier”.
From the start of the business relationship through to managing existing accounts, this program will identify ways that customer relationships can be developed and sales increased. Techniques for improving the depth and breadth of customer accounts penetration will be discussed. Managing customer meetings, understanding the major motivations that drives customers buying behaviors and understanding customers’ emotional drivers of their decisions will be deliberated through participative discussions and group exercises during the workshop.
This will be a practical workshop which would include many insights through activities-based learning, ideas which can easily be translated back at the workplace and during customer interactions. Participants will learn many leading-edge consultative selling or needs-based selling principles that are integrated with emotional intelligence techniques to help them build and deepen relationships with their customers.
Key learning objectives:
- Participants will learn the importance of transiting into the role of relationship manager or key account manager
- Participants will learn how to develop and implement effective sales and relationship strategies to gain customers’ trust
- Participants will learn to focus on long term goals and repeat business from existing customers
- Participants will learn how to use effective relationship management skills to persuade and motivate key buyers, influencers and decision-makers
- Participants will learn how to use the most appropriate approach to acquire profitable sales
- Participants will learn how to develop personal connections at the “heart level” with key individuals within customers organizations and nurture relationships into long term partnerships
Date: 29 to 30 April 2013 & 19 to 20 September 2013
Venue: Kuala Lumpur
Facilitator: FC Law
Early Bird Fee: RM1700 per participant (only applicable if registration and full payment received by 1 April 2013)
Regular Fee: RM1850 per participant (after 1 April 2013)
Group registration for 3 or more participants: Less RM100 per participant