EQC: Intensive Emotional Intelligence Training
Six Seconds EQ Certification
Develop your EQ development capacity in a transformational experience of personal and professional growth with a world-class team of emotional intelligence educators.
Emotional intelligence is critical to leadership, learning, and organizational performance. Learn from the leaders in the field how to raise your and others’ emotional intelligence. Gain an in-depth understanding of emotional intelligence as you develop new tools you can put to work immediately.
Ideal for people seeking to incorporate emotional intelligence (EQ) into training, leadership, consulting, or teaching, this is the only course of its kind.
Five full days of hands-on, dynamic instruction, activities, practical projects, networking, laughter, and learning. This workshop is highly active, brain-based, and experiential The content is based on 35 years of practical teaching experience and the Self-Science curriculum featured as a model in Daniel Goleman’s Emotional Intelligence. Certified Associates are delivering programs in over 20 countries and all US states; over 2000 professionals have attended this program and found great professional and personal value.
A recent group said the program increased their EQ toolbox by 313%, and when asked if the course would help them improve performance at work, they said it was 10 out of 10 (here are some course evals: 1, 2, 3). Delegates call it “life changing and affirming,” and “a transformational experience for everyone serious about emotional intelligence,” and rate it 9.14/10 on “this course changed my life.” You will improve your communication and teaching skills and your understanding of emotional intelligence — or your money back!
The seminar follows Six Seconds’ Know Yourself, Choose Yourself, Give Yourself model for learning to develop and apply emotional intelligence (the same model as the SEI assessment). Participants experience an EQ learning environment and learn how to use a range of effective tools that can be adapted to a variety of audiences.
Goals and Outcomes
- Understand the powerful “Know Yourself, Choose Yourself, Give Yourself” model and approach to increasing and applying EQ.
- Take home dozens of proven EQ exercises and learning tools that you can use yourself and with your teams/families/clients.
- Experience Six Seconds’ learning design that will enhance the effectiveness of all your training, coaching & teaching.
- Review the latest research on the brain, emotions, and performance.
- Strengthen your own emotional intelligence.
Check the schedule for upcoming courses.
Download the course brochure for more details.
What people like about this program…
The most meaningful and practical training I have ever attended.”
– Jennifer Kennett – Director of Elements Wellness Centre
The brilliance of the delivery and collaboration of minds allowed for the power of EI to come through with great clarity.
- Red Bardes, Management Education Facilitator, FedEx Express
I found this workshop – and the way it was facilitated – to be a deeply moving personal experience. I know with certainty that it will strongly impact me in three ways:
-> The way I interact with my immediate family
-> The work I do with my business clients
-> The way I personally manage my own life.”
– Andrew Lindesay – Management Consultant
“This course gave me the tools to use to elevate the performance of people in my hospital.”
– Tim Woods, Training and Development Specialist, University Hospital, Louisville KY.
This course gave me a chance to slow down and really pay attention to my own emotional patterns. This will help me as a leader, parent and friend.”
– Lee Hays – Assistant Vice President, Americredit
Not only do we learn about teaching EQ, we learn about ourselves. Never a dull moment, the programme was honest, authentic, and I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to begin living the life they really want to live.”
- Vivienne Chong, Temasek Polytechnic
This program helps bring to light the ‘root causes’ of people problems in organizations.”
- Bernadette Zucker, System Director Staff Development; Norton Healthcare, Louisville KY
This course comes at a critical juncture in my life and although it will be used by me to teach and lead in my workplace, the real gift is the impetus to choose myself and then give myself in a way that is more aligned with what I have discovered abyout myself this week.”
- Marsha Noe, Hospital Administrator, Adjunct Professor, Healthcare Management.
I leave here a better person than when I arrived.”
– Kristine Govani, Teacher