Equip yourself with the certification and material to run our proven 1-day EQ Leader program. Join the world-leaders in EQ development and take away a solution to measurably improve leaders’ effectiveness.
This unique training event is designed for professionals who are charged with developing leadership in their organizations. Walk away ready to use the latest material in leadership development.
I attended with the intent of learning how to teach others about EQ. I not only learned how to effectively teach the materials, I learned a great deal about myself.
Tara Heinburger, Training Mgr. / Leadership Development, Abbott Vascular
Leadership for the People-Side
While most leaders are hired for their technical, business, and product knowledge, the core of leadership is engaging people. The 1-day EQ Leader Training focuses on the core competencies that allow leaders to understand and manage people (including themselves). It sets the context and builds a case for “EQ leadership,” and then offers practical, applicable tools to help develop core competencies.
- The training module is interactive and engaging using exercises, video clips, and a proven learning design.
- Develop EQ to enhance the people-side of leadership and increase organizational effectiveness.
- Learn and prepare to deliver a highly-effective 1-day EQ Leadership program with practical tools, a strong research base, and an easy-to-apply model of EQ.
- Take away the EQ Leader Facilitator Kit with powerpoint, videos, and resource cd (including sample proposal and additional resources) and license to purchase courseware for this outstanding program
Who Should Attend:
Professionals charged with improving leadership – trainers, HR specialists, OD professionals, coaches, leaders.
Clients using these tools include FedEx, US Navy, IBM, and many healthcare, pharma, technical, manufacturing, & professional services companies.
Why You Should Attend:
This program provides practical and effective tools for developing emotional intelligence – a turnkey solution with substance and depth.
Leading business are implementing and realizing the benefits of emotional intelligence (EQ) training. They each have different reasons and objectives and organizational issues that motivate their strategy to raise their EQ, however the end result is the same – improved performance and more effective and healthier leadership and organizations.
One area in which the benefits of EQ has proven to be the single most significant factor between average and superior performance is in leadership. Leaders who have a highly developed EQ create teams and organizational climates that produce superior results.
In a course participants rate a 9.75/10, you will learn to use a highly effective 1-day training to develop these essential leadership competencies.
The Benefits of Attending:
- The EQ Leader – learn why and how emotional intelligence is a critical component to breakthrough leadership.
- The KCG Model of Emotional Intelligence: Put emotional intelligence into action by Knowing yourself, Choosing yourself, and Giving Yourself.
- Know Yourself: Patterns – understand your own behavior and reactions and learn a powerful tool for increasing personal mastery. Learn to identify and change organizational patterns that interfere with meeting strategic objectives.
- Know Yourself: Emotional Literacy – decode the hidden language of emotions. Lean how the wisdom of emotions contributes to problem solving, creativity and making effective decisions.
- Choose Yourself: Navigate Emotions – Learn how to manage emotions on a deep level and how to foster and create higher levels of engagement and commitment to organizational objectives.
- Choose Yourself: Values and Optimism – increase your personal energy, alignment, and effectiveness. Learn how organizational values brought to life contribute to superior performance
- Give Yourself: Authenticity and Empathy – Discover the power of connecting meaningfully with your team – learn how to truly listen.
- Give Yourself: Noble Goals – Connect and lead with intention and a deep sense of purpose. Learn to bring organizational purpose alive in your organization for improved morale and customer satisfaction.
- Into Action – develop a plan for next steps.
I have never attended a course where I left with so many high-quality resources. The value of this course, personally and professionally, is enormous.”
- Renae Rokikki, Training and Development Specialist, SUNY Upstate Medical Center