Creating a Culture of Responsibility: EQ Through Classroom Management and Student Engagement
In this free webinar, we will look at the 4 pillars of Creating a Culture of Responsibility: Care, Conversation, Consistency, and Check-In. Participants will:
- Learn to use the 4 pillars model for creating a nourishing classroom culture and climate
- Learn to use EQ competencies based on the Six Seconds’ Model of Emotional Intelligence to engage students and create a connected and caring climate.
- Learn to use EQ classroom management charts for working with individuals and groups
The presenters will:
- Share their experiences using the emotional intelligence model at Synapse, the Six Seconds Lab School in Menlo Park, CA.
- Guide participants in the use of EQ classroom management charts created by Dr. Anabel Jensen, President and Founder of Six Seconds and Synapse.
- April 26, 2012, 9:00-10:00 AM Pacific / San Francisco (world times)
Where: Online webinar
How: Register and you’ll receive an email with the link — space is limited, so please only register if you’re coming.
Registration is free. Donations are welcome to the Developing World EQ Fund, used to provide emotional intelligence training and materials to countries that can not otherwise afford these services.